Are You A Spiritual Seeker?
Do you feel like you’re not good enough or that there is something wrong with you? Do you say to yourself, “I don’t like myself. I can’t do anything right”? Are you wondering where and who God is? Do you feel desperate, that something big is missing and don’t know what it is?
I work with spiritual seekers who…
- Want to develop a deeper relationship with their Higher Power,
- Want to love themselves and others more,
- Feel disconnected because they’ve had profound spiritual experiences that others just can’t understand.
If one or more of these are what you seek, let me help you on your journey towards a life Bursting With Joy.
About This Formula
So you want to live a life Bursting With Joy. Let me guide you on your journey from Fear to Love.
In my experience, the steps are as follows:
- Love Myself: Many people admit they don’t love themselves while realizing they can’t love others without loving themselves. By realizing that Source Energy lives in me, I not only love myself, but I also feel that love. I feel love pulsing inside me. Remember Rumi’s quote, “I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God.”
- Love Others: Since Source Energy lives in you, it also lives is each human being. When you love others, you love in the other person that same Source energy that is in you. Doing that, you automatically realize that you are one with that person, not isolated.
- Love my Higher Power: By developing a better relationship with my Higher Power and experiencing Universal Energy, I’ll be more open to that energy in myself and others. I’ll grow in love of myself and others.
- Live in the Present Moment: The only time I have to do anything is the present moment. Thinking about the past or future in the present moment wastes the only time I have. In the present I am alive and vibrant and I feel my Presence.
- Love is my True Nature: My True Nature is the same nature as my Higher Power, Source Energy, or God. The True Nature of all of these is Love. Therefore, your True Nature is Love. When you live in your True Nature, you live in joy; you live a life bursting with joy. Doesn’t that sound good?